HP LaserJet 5100tn Drivers download : Here you can download HP LaserJet 5100tn printer Drivers including hp host based and full featured drivers for Windows 7, 8.1, xp and Vista on both 32-bit, 64-bit operating systems.
Hp Laserjet 5100tn Driver Free Download For Windows 7, 8.1, XP and Vista
External Mirror Download: Hp Laserjet 5100tn Driver
Hp laserjet 5100tn Printer Review :
Hp laserjet 5100tn printer is ideal for any office needs to add fast, wide-format printing to its capabilities without losing its productivity or printing quality. It ensures a worry free printing on a variety of media sizes and types for optimal flexibility and robustness. These printers have fast and a reliable printing at a reasonable price; they are also connected for internet access, across a network, and equipped with multiple paper tray options. And it prints 22 pages per minute. Hp laserjet 5100tn printer is designed for network users and can print paper sizes up to A3. It prints the first page in less than 13 seconds. It has the high print quality of ProRes 1200 – produces 1200 dpi for highest quality graphics printing. And FastRes 1200 for fast and high quality image printing. It has the highest print quality and also prints faster.
Hp laserjet 5100tn driver download and installation guide:
Before the installation, download the suitable Hp laserjet 5100tn driver and also make sure that it is suitable for your operating system.
1. On the desktop click start menu, in the start menu select control panel.
2. In the control panel select the printer which is below the Hardware and sounds.
3. Select Add a Printer, in the printer window.
4. In the Add a Printer window, select Add a local printer to choose an existing printer port or to create a new port.
5. Select the create a new port radio dial, then select Standard TCP/IP Part from the drop down menu, then select NEXT.
6. Select the TCP/IP Device from the drop-down list. Then input the printer IP address in the Hast name and Part name fields. Select the Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use. Check box and select the Next.
7. The printer model and driver type appears in the printer name field. Select the Set as the default printer check box, if desired. And then select Next.
8. The installation process begins, once the installation is completed.
9. And now select the Print a test page button to send a test page to the laserjet, then select finish.
10. Select close to exit from the test page window.
11. After it is installed go to start menu, select control panel, and then select the printers to view the newly installed laserjet