HP LaserJet 5100tn Drivers download: Here you can download HP LaserJet 5100tn Drivers including hp host based and full featured drivers for Windows 7, xp and Vista
Hp Laserjet 5100tn Driver Download
External Mirror Download:
|Drivers Specification||External Download Link||Driver Size|
|Download HP Laserjet 5100 PCL6 Printer drivers for windows 7 (32 bit) (version) 188.8.131.5230||Download||16.2 MB|
|Download HP Laserjet 5100 Post script Printer drivers for windows 7 (32 bit) (version) 184.108.40.20630||Download||17 MB|
|Download HP Laserjet 5100 PCL5 Printer drivers for windows 7 (32 bit) (version) 220.127.116.1130||Download||15.9 MB|
|Download HP Laserjet 5100 PCL6 Printer drivers for windows 7 (64 bit) (version) 18.104.22.16830||Download||17.2 MB|
|Download HP Laserjet 5100 Post script Printer drivers for windows 7 (64 bit) (version) 22.214.171.12430
Hp Laserjet 5100tn Review:
Hp laserjet 5100tn driver download and installation guide:
Before the installation, download the suitable driver for Hp laserjet 5100tn and also make sure that it is suitable for your operating system.
1. On the desktop click start menu, in the start menu select control panel.
2. In the control panel select the printer which is below the Hardware and sounds.
3. Select Add a Printer, in the printer window.
4. In the Add a Printer window, select Add a local printer to choose an existing printer port or to create a new port.
5. Select the create a new port radio dial, then select Standard TCP/IP Part from the drop down menu, then select NEXT.
6. Select the TCP/IP Device from the drop-down list. Then input the printer IP address in the Hast name and Part name fields. Select the Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use. Check box and select the Next.
7. The printer model and driver type appears in the printer name field. Select the Set as the default printer check box, if desired. And then select Next.
8. The installation process begins, once the installation is completed.
9. And now select the Print a test page button to send a test page to the laserjet, then select finish.
10. Select close to exit from the test page window.
11. After it is installed go to start menu, select control panel, and then select the printers to view the newly installed laserjet