Are you searching for Hp laserjet 4250n driver download? Here we have listed some of the driver downloads for windows vista, windows vista (64 bit), windows xp, windows xp (64 bit), windows 2003, windows 2003(64 bit), windows NT.
Hp laserjet 4250n Drivers Free Download For Windows
External Mirror Download: Hp laserjet 4250n Drivers
Is your driver for Hp laserjet 4250n not working? Do you want download and install its drivers. So here we have listed some of the drivers and download for windows vista, windows vista(64 bit) , windows xp, windows xp(64 bit), windows 2003, windows 2003(64 bit), windows NT.
Hp laserjet 4250n Driver Review:
Hp laserjet 4250n driver is a model with designation include an embedded HP jet direct print server for connecting to a 10/100 base t-network. It has a memory of 64MB RAM, expandable up to 512 MB. Its speed is 45 ppm for letter size and 43 ppm for A4 size. And also it is the base printer, simplex printing with A4 paper size. It prints 45 pages per minute. Its resolution for FastRes 1200 – produces 1200 dpi print quality for fast, high quality printing of the business text and graphics. ProRes 1200 – produces 1200 dpi for the best quality in line art and graphic images. And its cartridges for sharp output and crisp. And also they are compatible with an optional EIO hard disk. And this standard print cartridge prints up to 10000 pages. HP smart printing supplies program alerts automatically when toner is low.
Hp laserjet 4250n driver download and installation guide:
Before the installation process, fist of all download the drivers which are suitable for the Hp laserjet 4250n driver printer and also suitable for your operating system. First install the software before connecting the parallel or USB cable.
1. Close all the software programs which are open or running on your computer.
2. Click start menu, click Run.
3. Then type the X:\set up.
4. And then click OK. Place holder for the option element.
5. When it is prompted, click Install Printer and do according to the instructions given on the computer screen.
6. Click Finish when the installation process is completed.
7. And now, Restart the computer.
8. Print a page for test from any software program so that may be sure that the software has been installed successfully.
If the installation fails, then you re-install the software and repeat the process.